Reinvention is our signature program at The Change School. A 14-day experience program designed to create the foundations for growth, movement and transition, personally and professionally. We provide the space, community, tools and resources needed for individuals at a career or life crossroads to find clarity and direction to take action and make a change. Change Ventur.es helps you understand possibilities and establish your potential in order to move forward. If you’re looking to re-align your values with life and work then this program is for you.
Throughout the 14 days we integrate elements of mindfulness, personal development, entrepreneurial and creative thinking as well as cultural intelligence. In addition, we provide time for introspection, peer-based learning and excursions to engage the broader community. Change Ventur.es continues beyond the experience with follow up implementation calls and on-going peer-to-peer support.
The Change School combines personal discovery, entrepreneurship, leadership development and mindfulness to foster a culture of experiential learning order to better change ourselves and the world.
We believe that in order to change the world we must change ourselves. In order to change ourselves, we must deconstruct to reconstruct. Change Ventur.es helps individuals realise their potential and reset for the next stage of their life. We create the space and opportunity for individuals to realign with themselves and their bigger purpose whilst providing them the confidence, skills and knowledge to hit the ground running.
Situated in the heart of Indonesia, the worlds 4th largest country in the world, Bali is fast becoming a hotbed for startups and innovators and is the ideal getaway for anyone who wants to launch a business. Just a short flight to the cities of Jakarta, Singapore and Hong Kong, Bali is also known for its fabulous beaches, rich cultural history and of course surfing!
- Morning Free Time
- Breakfast In Separate Villas
- Daily Group Check In Session & Journalling
- Personality Discovery & Discussion
- Press Release Activity (Future visions)
- Peer to Peer discussion
- Lunch Activity (Participants will be divided into different groups for the activity)
- Understanding our strenghts (SWOT)
- Personal Time
- Early Evening Yoga
- Inspirational Discussion
- Personal Time
Key things you will leave with as an individual:
- Know Yourself – For direction seekers, graduates, or career shifters, you will realign yourself with who you are, what you want to be and how to move forward, be it taking the road of entrepreneurship or not!
- Know Your Venture – For new or aspiring entrepreneurs, you will be better aligned with yourself and your business and have the tools and resources necessary to hit the ground running.
- Move Forward – For current entrepreneurs, you will realign with your bigger goals and vision in order to better position your venture and take it to the next stage.
- Challenge your thinking and gain new perspectives
- Learn different theoretical approaches and strategies for getting started (personal & professional) – including tools, resources and frameworks
- Develop a clear direction and focus to design your next steps, be it a career or a new venture / startup
- Leave with a personalised roadmap and concrete action plan
- Access a supportive peer-to-peer network and community from various backgrounds both during and after the program
- Realign your internal compass
- Become more self-aware and understand yourself within a greater context
- Build cultural knowledge and skills to further yourself as a world citizen
- Create better routines and practices for productivity and creativity!
- A once in a lifetime experience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
We’re looking for anyone in transition or looking for a new direction in life. Whether you’re a graduate, an entrepreneur, freelancer, career breaker or exploring opportunities,this program is for you.
Ideally you should be:
- A motivated and purpose driven individual
- Creative thinker and tinkerer
- Desire to find meaning in your next phase of life
- Ready to commit to making a change in your life
We’re looking for 6 – 12 exceptional individuals of different ages, nationalities and professions to join us for our next program in Bali in September 2017. This program will run with a minimum of 6 participants.
This program is ideal for anyone who is:
- Feeling stuck
- Seeking more meaningful work or greater purpose
- Embarking on a new career path but unsure how to start
- On a sabbatical – looking for more than just a travel experience
- Recently graduated, looking for your next steps
- Taking a career break, exploring new opportunities and/or passions
- Overwhelmed by possibilities and needing help to narrow down options
- Considering entrepreneurship but not sure if it’s the right thing for you
- Currently running your own startup or business but feeling mis-aligned.
- In transition – triggered by a situation or occurrence that has impacted you
*Please note this is an intensive immersive 14 day program. Find a list of past mentors here
- Accommodation in the beautiful setting of Bali (twin or queen room options available)
- Welcome and Leaving Dinner
- Daily Breakfast
- Change Ventur.es Toolkit and Resource Book
- Change Ventur.es programme
- 1 – 1 sessions with mentors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- House cleaning
- Local excursions
- Fitness & Mindfulness Practice
- Swimming pool
- Sun, sand, sea
- An experience of a lifetime